Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bumbo Chair

So.. I am a reallybad journal writer, which transfers to by horrible blogging skills. Update... Here is Lacey. She is one week shy of 5 months old. We love the BUMBO chair. It helps her sit up and she loves feeling like a big kid. She is growing up so fast.

I am truly blessed to have such a beautiful, well behaved daughter. She hardly cries, sleeps through the night and wakes up every morning with the biggest smile. She loves seeing us in the morning.

We are working on rolling over.. but she has done it once and won't again. Crawling is probably not going to happen any time soon, but sitting up is close by.

Being a working mother presents a lot of challenges, but everyday when I pick her up and see he smile when she sees me, my heart melts. Adam and I are so in love with ther and we thank our Heavenly father each day for this blessing in our life. Who knew someone so small could run your life? Who knew that someone so small could be loved so much? Her smile is a gift from God each time we see it. We are blessed.


Lacey in the Bumbo chair... She loves us!

2 comments:

Stubbs Love said...

I luv dis picture! She for sure is beautiful and very loved. I think she is probably a little much like Miss Rubi Greco and spoiled to death. Thanks for letting me be a part of her life from miles and miles away across the water. Love you girls!

Merilee said...

What a cutie! Ashilene loves her Bumbo too.:)