Monday, April 29, 2013

Today

I have chosen this day to start new, fresh, positive and happy.

Things have been going really well for me both personally and professionally. I have nothing to really complain about. I have two beautiful, healthy children, a hard working husband and the gospel. I sit here and I have a hand out from church sitting on my desk...it says "Stop It" as referenced from a talk by Pres. Utchdorf.

 
There is way too much of the above things in the world and in my life. I need to rid myself and my surroundings of all of it and just live for the happiness of living. Each day I tell myself that I will be the best ME that I can be, and each day I seem to get caught up in stupid things that hold me back from truly being happy. I am going to start living each day for just being happy about the blessings of that day. There is so much that I don't do each day that I need to be doing. I need to pray more, read more, be kinder, be more patient and just relax.
 
 
So today is the day that I smile, let the small things roll off my back and look forward to a bright and happy future ahead of me. Besides...how can I not be happy all the time? Just look at the love radiating from this picture! :)
 


1 comment:

Stubbs Love said...

Youre amazing! No one I know has ever lost anything from living in their own happiness! I agree so much love radiating from that picture! A proud mommy teaching her children about the true meaning of love and happiness!